As we navigate through these times of COVID-19 our hearts go out to all who have been affected. Our sincere hope is that you and your family are staying well. At the Club, we believe our role and responsibility during this time is to ensure we are doing our part in your health and well-being, in addition to your guests and our staff.
I wanted to personally reach out to you and provide you an update on the actions your Club is taking to help prevent the spread of the virus:
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We have removed half of the tables and chairs in the dining rooms to provide social distancing. In addition, the Club is operating at the state-mandated 50 percent capacity, so please call ahead to secure your reservation.
- STAFF HEALTH: We are conducting daily temperatures checks for all staff members.
- SANITIZING: Staff members are sanitizing before, during and after each shift, including all chairs and arms after each guest leaves. The restroom, common areas, and entry door handles are also being wiped down throughout the day. For your safety, hand sanitizer can be found throughout the Club and next to the buffet line.
- FACE MASKS: All staff members are wearing masks. We are following the governor’s mandate and ask that you wear a mask when you enter and leave the Club, but once you are seated at your table, you are welcome to remove it. Members are encouraged to wear masks when going through the buffet line.
- BUFFET: If you choose to have the buffet, you will be served from behind the buffet tables by a staff member.
- CURBSIDE PICKUP: We will continue to offer curbside pick-up during regular club hours. You can view the buffet menu and a la carte menu on our website.
We hope to serve you soon!